The Internet is an amazing tool. It has the power to change the way we live, and we’re starting to see that potential today. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. It’s important to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the internet has to offer. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our practices with regards to personal information feel free to contact email@example.com.
Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Bizneed follows principles in accordance with worldwide best practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, or any other information to anyone.
- We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Services, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and email address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you, manage user accounts, send administrative information, and protect our services.
Will your information be shared with anyone
We may process or share the data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
– We may process or share your data if you have given us specific content to use your personal information for specific purposes.
– We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
– We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
– If we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
– We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Is Your Information Safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
How Can You Review, Update, Or Delete The Data We Collect From You?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.