TRASH CAN LINER SELECTORBelows are some useful tips to determine what type of liner would work best in your facility.
STEP 1: WHAT APPLICATION THE LINER WILL BE USED IN?
Linear Low Density (LLD) Trash Can Liner Advantages
- LLD can liners have superior stretch properties making them highly puncture and tear resistant
- LLD trash bags are an excellent choice for waste with sharp and jagged edges
- LLD trash bags strength and stretch properties make them a great multi-purpose can liner
High Density (HD) Trash Can Liner Advantages
trash trashbags are an excellent economical choice for heavy, wet trash and soft refuse as long as there are no sharp or irregular shaped objects
- HD trash can liners have a superior vapor and moisture
protections,and are USDA and FDA approved for food use
- HD trash bags have smaller, lighter cases, which lower freight,
storageand warehousing costs
- HD trash can liners are more temperature resistant (-40 degrees to +212 degrees)
STEP 2: WHAT SIZE LINER DO I NEED?
Each container should have a gallon capacity or size printed on it.
Just match the picture to your receptacle and it will tell you
which size trash bag you need.
Bag Width: To calculate the proper width of the trash can liner for your container, simply divide the circumference of your container by 2.
Square Container Circumference: Circumference = sum of all four sides added together.
Round Container Circumference: Circumference = diameter multiplied by 3.14.
Bag length: (round & square containers)
STEP 3: HOW MUCH WEIGHT WILL THE LINER NOOD TO HOLD?
To determine the strength needed for your trash can liner, estimate the average weight of a full trash can